Thursday 13 September 2012

Weebl and Tink's York Adventure

Well I said the other day that my friend was coming down from Edinburgh to see me? He has been and sadly gone. We have had lots of fun. 

On Tuesday we went to a little tearoom we enjoyed last time, had a wander round the town, made jam, ate pizza then went to a music quiz.

On Wednesday we went to York, the National Railway Museum, Evil Eye Lounge, Yorkshire Museum, Shambles (Diagon Alley possibly),  a weird little bar called dusk I think and played scrabble. Whilst at the railway museum we saw the Hogwarts Express yes yes we did! I squealed a little and very quickly text Steven. Also we saw the Mallard and the Flying Scotsman, which Darren kept shouting "I'm taking it home for my people" saw it in bits then said "I think I need more of my people"

Today Thursday, we lazed around the flat then went to town, had lunch, did some shopping then came home to get his stuff ready and make lemon curd.

These are just some of the photos. I love the one of us two and the one of me under the yorkshire sign. Im a very proud yorkshire girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment