Saturday 22 September 2012

A most fabulous year

Well this is now 4/5 days late but as of last monday (17/9/2012) Steven and I have been married a year! I am still as happy as the day we first got together and I have never regretted being with him once and I hope that never changes. I got flowers a lovely card and an eternity ring!




OK so I bet your wondering what we did?

We went back to the place where we had our reception which was the Romanby Golf Club and went to the driving range which Steven has been trying to get me to do for ages. I actually enjoyed it! It took me awhile to get into the 'swing' of things haha excuse the pun.



So here's Steven and myself at the driving range. I was apparently putting Steven off whilst trying to take a photo of him. He however was threatening to take a video of me and I was getting annoyed lol.

We then got suited and booted and went for a meal at the Shorthorn in Appleton Wiske.



 I didn't take photos of our starters purely because we were starving and had tucked in pretty much the instance they were put down in front of us. However Steven had breaded garlic mushrooms and I had a trio of fried cheese and a cumberland sauce (brie, camenbert and goats cheese)

For our main courses Steven had half a duck with a port, redcurrant and cranberry sauce.I had fillet of beef with braised asparagus in a mushroom, whiskey and chestnut sauce. Which I did get photos of this time!!  



 This was Stevens handy fork holder while he was trying to rip off as much duck as he could without the fork flinging across the room. Below is my pile of mushrooms, I like the flavour mushrooms give but I cant stand the texture of them!

We shared a dessert which was delicious! Minus the kiwi which I'm fairly allergic too. We had warm chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and coconut ice cream. It was amazing.

This was the only photo we got of the both of us and its's not very good but when your taking photos of yourselves they never are. Let alone when its one of them stupid touch screen buttons not one on the side!


No comments:

Post a Comment