Friday 21 September 2012

24/30 family

This one seems a bit confusing to me. Compare the dynamics of my family from childhood to how it is now.

Well as a kid my family was close, we would eat meals together go for camping holidays with my cousins (there's a lot of us), every Friday night we would have tea at my grandparents. at Christmas and new year we would alternate whether we had dinner at our house or our grandparents.

Now I very rarely see my parents or my Nanna. Except my Nanna I don't even really hear from them. Unless I get in touch with them. I only see my nephew if I go round to my parents on a day he is there. My brother I only hear about cos Steven works with him. Even my in laws who I see more than my own family are the same they do a lot more as a family but its a case of we go to them or we invite them for tea. Not that I mind I like having people round for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment