Thursday 27 September 2012

30/30 infamy or fame?

10 things I would like to be remembered for:

1. How I always try to find at least 1 nice thing about someone.
2. That my one true love was/is/always will be Steven.
3. That I didn't always give up on stuff.
4. How mental I would dance to psychobilly and punk.
5. My love for cooking/baking people things.
6. How I would sit and recite sections from the labyrinth/rocky horror picture show/coraline.
7. I would sing along to the guitar solos better than the actual lyrics.
8. That I would look forward to and plan Christmas all year.
9. I was a good listener when it really mattered.
10. That I was a really loud drunk.



Well we have come to the end of our little series, I hope I haven't bored you and that you have maybe a better insight into who the punk rock housewife really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment