Sunday 30 September 2012

my kitty cat

Last night I let a couple come through from Leeds and take my Tabby Tab Tabs. I couldnt give her the love and attention she deserved. So I had put her on the tinterweb and they found her. 

They seemed so excited and I just knew they were perfect to be her new parents. She warmed to them instantly. She was incredibly good for them on the drive home and I think she knew it was a permenant thing. I cried when they left which was to be expected. 

She added me on the book of face so I can just update myself when I want. That made things easier. The hard bit was opening the bedroom door and no Tabs to greet me. At least she is in the best place now. Right? God Im so glad Steven bought me baked akaska ice cream to console myself with.



No comments:

Post a Comment