Saturday 22 September 2012

Brownies!

Since Monday I've been wanting to make brownies they are Stevens favourite wait that isnt true its pancakes but I cant stand them! But anyway he does love my brownies, they are soft and gooey and really chocolately. I used to use a box mixture purely because of ease then the chef at work gave me his recipe and its perfect well I have had to tweak the cooking times but now its perfect and as I'm so nice I'm going to share it with you all!

Tink's Brownies
2 large eggs
8oz sugar
2oz butter - melted
3oz plain flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt

Method:

Whisk the eggs and sugar until creamy, then pour in the melted butter and vanilla. mix thoroughly. Sieve the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder into the mixture then fold gently. Put in a greased tin and bake for 30 minutes at 180 C. 

 Couldn' t be any easier! You could drizzle chocolate on top or add nuts when you add the flour.

If you try it let me know if it works for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment