Saturday 8 September 2012

bit of paper crafts anyone?

Today I tried something new. I made my amazing husband a wedding anniversary card. On the 17th we have been married a year which is paper. What better way to incorporate that with making him a card? 

I have never ever made a proper card before. I bought some nice card from a local shop called 'The Paperlane', I used Stevens card cutter and matt thing (oh technical as ever!) Which again I've never used before but I managed ok-ish! My card is far from perfect and I have no artistic flair but I love it and because I made it Steven is going to be over the moon with it, I just know it. Also I was just blessed with luck as just as I was putting everything away he walked through the door after being at the driving range with his brother.

Ok so I bet your all dying to see my card? Well you can't! Haha only joking of course you guys and dolls can!





No comments:

Post a Comment