Sunday 9 September 2012

12/30 my day to day

A day in my current life. 

Well, lets look at the days I'm not at work since they are pretty standard 'get up, go to work, come home, go to bed'.

If Steven's on earlies I get woken up at 5.30am by him getting up and giving me a kiss, him telling me he loves me and he will see me when he gets home. I then go back to sleep till around 9am gotta love a lie in. I check my facebook likes it's the daily paper! Check my emails then get up. I check that tabs has enough food and water, I check Marmaduke too. I get something to eat or drink, generally juice as I don't do caffeine unless it's in coca cola (I'm addicted). I then turn either my computer or the tv on. Either way pinterest gets logged into. I decided what crafty thing I'm doing that day and/or if I'm seeing a friend. I get lunch and get something out for tea. Steven has either got home or is leaving for work at 2pm, he does alternate shifts. I carry on with my crafty stuff taking breaks to go back on pinterest and read facebook, check my emails (I sound popular but it's more I don't want all the spam blocking my view of the important ones) I make some tea for myself and Steven. Potter round then go to bed. 

Not thrilling I know but at the moment I only work or stay at home (I save money that way). But next week my Jock Pop comes down from Edinburgh for a few days so something exciting may happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment