Saturday 8 September 2012

11/30 Things that make me go grr

10 pet peeves.

1. Paperwork not getting done.

2. Touching other peoples dirty cutlery it's like just put in the dishwasher!

3. Clothes being left out on the washing line for ages. We bought ourselves a separate airer just because of this.

4. Being spoke over. Butting in is one thing.

5. My husbands ridiculous high standards of everything!

6. The way my brother responds with 'alright' to nearly everything

7. Getting stuck on my xbox! Drives me crackers.

8. Not being able to find things as Steven has moved them to their correct home :/

9. Not being able to make time to see my friends enough.

10. Not having any where to store my snow globe collection, that would show off how many varied ones I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment