Tuesday 4 September 2012

7/30 dream job

Ok I have a couple of dream jobs and then my ideal real job.

My ideal real job is to be a nurse either in elderly mental health or gastroentology. I like caring for people and I believe that I could help make a difference. I work in care at the moment and would like to take it a step further.

Ok so the dream jobs.

I would LOVE to own a 1950s style diner where I would have a jukebox and sell burgers and mikshakes. The jukebox would only play retro music. The colour scheme would be pale green and cream. There would be a bar separating the kitchen from the actual diner and I would have one of those rotary hangers to hold orders and a bell when it's 'up'. I would have shelves of old style sweets in jars on shelves and in those jars with taps like in 'It's a wonderful life'. I would have old style pictures of people, bands on the walls.

The second dream job is to not have a job haha, no but seriously it would to be a complete housewife and I would want to be self sufficient with my veg patch and having chickens. I would knit and bake and hopefully they would be good enough to sell. I would even sell any excess of veg after I had frozen what we would need.
 
So there you have it dearies my dream jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment