Sunday 23 September 2012

26/30 you are soo like totally wrong.

Todays question is what notion that is believed by the world but I think is wrong. Well I have to be honest here I have just googled popular world notions as I cant think of any but all I got is science and maths crap. but as I write this I have two!

The first is I always believed people when they said oh nothing good comes from a broken home. I always presumed that if your parents werent together you didnt have the well rounded discipline and love from the family unit as a group. I want to lay that notion to rest. My husband was raised by his mother and he is respectful, clean, tidy, helpful and caring. In fact his three brothers are exactly the same. Now it doesnt always mean they are going to be like my in laws, but there is a good chance they are.

The second is since when is skinny attractive? As a lover of the fifties I have noticed they were all curvy not sticks. Now I need to tone up but I dont need to lose weight. I like having an hour glass figure and big boobs, makes me feel sexy. Every guy I have gone out with has whinged that skinny girls aren't nice to have sex with or hug as they are just skin and bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment