Wednesday 26 September 2012

29/30 misunderstood

The thing/s people misunderstand about me is my tone of voice/choice of words/what I say.

Firstly my tone of voice doesn't always convey how I actually feel. I could be in pain and I haven't been able to push the pain down before I speak to you. It doesn't mean Im necessarily talking down to you.

Secondly my choice of words aren't always thought out very well, that or I'm just using a 'big' word and I'm not scared of the fact I am articulate and have a wide vocabulary. I don't like dumbing myself down too much.

Thirdly what I say in general. This is a doozy, if you make me paranoid I tend to freak out and just say random stuff. That or I'm clearly not paying enough attention to the conversation.

I try to tell everyone I'm horrible s that when I am a bit of a dick they have been warned, but in all actuality I'm a nice person so don't take what I say to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment