Wednesday 19 September 2012

22/30 5? 10? 15?

Where do I see myself in 5? 10? 15 years time?

Well 5 years time I will be 30. I would like to think that I have either started applying to universities to become a nurse, studying or already become a nurse. I would also like to have a baby with Steven by this time. We will have moved from Yorkshire to somewhere down south due to Steven being in the army. I would like to have a house and make a start on my veg patch.

In 10 years time I will be 35. I want to have definitly have become a nurse. I would like to think I either work as a district nurse, on gastroenterology or an EMI unit. It would be nice if we have two children by now, preferably a boy and a girl. We could even be living abroad by now with Stevens postings taking us anywhere round the world. If setteled I want chickens and a well established veg patch.

In 15 years time I will be 40. <- Gosh if you hadnt have worked that out I would have been worried. I want to definitly be abroad either in canada or somewhere in europe. I would like to have maybe a little knitting e-shop, just selling bits and bobs as I go along. I would like to think I have got a hell of a lot faster by then! Steven and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary too.

No comments:

Post a Comment