Friday 7 September 2012

10/30 embarrassing moment

I am going to be a let down and say I don't think a have a most embarrassing moment. My life is filled with them, as I'm a clutz and I don't always think what I'm about to say through properly.

The one moment that has stuck with me though is back in year 10 I was 14/15 years old and I was sat in the form room at my table with Kirstie and Sarah. Kirstie was a joker she always had been. She had been telling jokes this morning and I was drinking a carton of ribena, she said something hilarious, I choked and my ribena came out of my nose and went all over the table. Well I was mortified didnt stop me laughing though which made it worse. My form tutor Mr Jones or Jonesy Baby as we all named him, walked over looked laughed and passed me tissue and walked off. Even in my end of college book that was noted down damn you ribena! 


No comments:

Post a Comment