Tuesday 23 October 2012

one big happy tour

So! Bowling For Soup eh? 

I hear you say! 

YES! They were outstanding!
The Dollyrots were the band I was itching to see were slightly disappointing. They have so many good songs and didn't play many of them. Patent Pending were really good, well worth a listen. 

Photos you ask? Why yes yes I did get photos, BUT! But first let me tell you a story. The gig was for Emzio's birthday, She knew Stringer and I were going. Whilst she ordered food Yvonne crept in and stood behind her. She was there for what seemed like ever before Emz noticed then cue the much needed girly screams! It was such an awesome feeling that I managed to keep an exciting secret!

So yes I cant keep you hanging on for pictures....but wait I can theres more!! In Yorkshire we chant 'YORKSHIRE' kinda to be expected right? well the bands all thought we were chanting 'your shit' which clearly we weren't. So Jared decides to create a chant. the chant went 'if your not from Yorkshire your penis is small, if your not from Yorkshire you have no penis at all' so clearly everyone roared with laughter. He then created another one which went 'If your not from Yorkshire your vaginas not tight, if your not from Yorkshire your vagina doesn't feel right' again cue fits of laughter!

ok! ok! pictures I know! Here you go!

me and the girls clockwise top left: me, vonnie, stringer and emzio 
 patent pending

 dollyrots 




BOWLING FOR SOUP

No comments:

Post a Comment