Friday 12 October 2012

busy busy busy

Ive been well busy recently and none of it has been crafty or christmas related argh! 

I have been working, helping my friend pack stuff ready for a house move. However I have got a list of things im going to try next year. 

One of which is a sky scarf. Basically every day of the year you knit just one row in the coordinating colour of the sky that day. Where I live I can already tell you what colours its gonna be grey grey and maybe a patch of blue! I thought its an interesting concept that wont take a whole lotta time.

With halloween fast approaching my mind has been turned to fancy dress. Its also the night of one of my besties leaving do. Im thinking cosplay this year, Ive always wanted to try it and Steven is addicted to Final Fantasy. It for sure is his second love. I thought it might be a nice surprise for him to join the two together. Now I loathe final fantasy but I love him. I have found an outfit that works out at around £75 at least before p+p. Its a character off XIII - XIII-2 she is the only one that doesnt show her stomach. So a big win for me. But she is also in essence the female version of Cloud which practically every man loves including Steven so I thought BOOM! I will dress up as Lightning. Stevens best mate thinks its the best idea ever so next week I will look into buying it! 

Are you dressing up for halloween if so what as?

No comments:

Post a Comment