Monday 15 October 2012

interesting...

Well I have found an ebook about glass bottle slumping. 

When Steven and I were in Lanzarote for our foreign honeymoon we found a stall in the Teguise market that sold flat glass bottle clocks. We instantly fell in love with them and bought one for Stevens older brothers birthday. It was a morgans spiced rum which is his favourite. I really wanted to work out how to make them as they make an awesome gift.

Then whilst on you guessed it pinterest I found a link to a website which is here .This ebook tells you how to prepare your bottles and how to turn them into trays or wall hangings. Ifell in love! I book the ebook for about £19 which to be fair is fairly expensive but I got free things with mine. 

Now I need to find out where has a kiln that I maybe able to rent so I can make some next year as gifts or even to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment