Tuesday 9 October 2012

gig gig gig

Well! I'm particularly stoked for the coming week. I've been waiting to see Bowling For Soup for like ever and next friday I get to go see them with three of my best friends! Its going to be amazing! And to make it even better The Dollyrots who I also adore are supporting! I didnt even think they were still touring! When I heard that they were supporting I screamed a little! Well as I said in an earlier post things had to start looking up and they are!

I was worried with moving back to my old job we were going to struggle with money for a month, but I recieved in the poat yesterday a tax rebate for a grand! So Steven can get his money for the bills and I can finally buy some new clothes and put some of it aside for when we go to Edinburgh. This means we can actually not worry about spending money as I get another payday before we go too.

Happy realisation of the day, postive thinking/attitude may have some credibility after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment