Saturday 6 October 2012

A few punk rock housewife failings

Well I have been putting up things that have worked well and I'm proud of but you have got to make mistakes somewhere right? Well, I have certainly learnt where I went wrong for when I try them next time.

Washing curtains... good god how women used wash and iron them regularly I don't have a clue. Its hard, like as they are so big you have to flip them over a few times to get the main creases out. Mine are still creased a wee bit but I have given up haha never again will I do my on curtains!.

Cheese making, now everything was going well until the final stages of stretching and heating but I soon realised when it says use 8 pints of milk use 8 pints of milk! It wont work properly!

The gingerbread mixture for my houses needs to be followed exactly, also reading the instructions for the rest would help. I was getting muddled up in my head. Next time I would portion out the dough into 4 to get an even thickness and not try to over use the small space in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment