Tuesday 28 August 2012

Here goes nothing!

Well well well! What have we here? Sandy Claws hmmm I'm really scared! Sorry I cant help myself. S'pose I best get this one out of the way, if I write something and I think of lyrics or phrases I say it so it's gonna happen here too! Going off on tangents is one of my better annoying qualities.  Lets see if I can get off to a promising start with this little number shall I?
 I'm Stephie a little bit punk rock, a little bit 1950s throwback housewife! I am going to use this blog to share my crafty, homey or personal accomplishments, with well probably no one but pffft this is my little archive where I can come back and see just how far I have come. 

I'm a whole quarter of a century old, married to my fabulous (<--- had to he hates the word) amazing husband Steven. I am a care assistant for the elderly and those suffering with mental health issues. I'm also (basic) qualified to work with autistic adults which I loved. I bake, cook, knit, kind of crochet, partly patchwork, wish to garden...haha soon to be a trend! 

I figure that's enough of an introduction as I would like some shroud of mystery to linger at least until my posts become more regular :)
TTFN!
Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment