Wednesday 29 August 2012

1/30 list 20 random facts

Well here goes nothing huh?

1. I have 2 siblings, both younger, both taller than me too...bitches. one sister Ashleigh and one brother Robert otherwise known as Bobs/Bobby (he hates it).
2. My knees click..LOTS, they sound like they kinda click and roll which is odd. I mean I'm 25 not 85!
3. I love barbershop there is just something about it...*daydreams*
4. I'm a spelling nazi but I have horrendous grammar.
5. I'm addicted to notebooks...I have them everywhere, even my mouse matt is a notebook! 
6. I've danced with Kenda Legaspi from The Creepshow, I even have her airline ticket from Canada signed by her and the band :D
7. I have a toy Llama called Lawrence who fights my nightmares haha he actually sits above my head on the headboard on the bed, my husband bought me him as one of our first christmas presents.
8. I have a stink pot turtle called Marmaduke. we used to have a "zoo". We had 2 snakes - Butterz and Mercutio, a larger turtle - squirtle, 2 leopard geckos - Rocket (RIP) and Chomper, a chameleon - Seymour, 2 hamsters Monty (RIP) and Shade (RIP), 2 fire bellied toads - Saffron and Sarsparilla (RIP), a green amazon parrot - Ollie and a cat - Tabs. We have had to downsize as Steven is joining the Para regiment next year and I wouldn't be able to cope so we have Tabs and Marmaduke.
9. I own a Nissan Almera in black...that I cant legally drive yet :'(
10. I always told my Grandad that i could live off sausages, leek/marrow in white sauce and mash potato for the rest of my life. Probably still could.
11. I can care for anyone but my own family, I struggle to cope :'(
12. I like to reel off random phrases from books, songs and films at inappropriate times.
13. I adore Italian food make me some and I will love you forever.
14. My favourite thing to cook is homey/autumny/farm foods like stew and dumplings, cottage pie, casseroles and pies in general I make fantastic pies.
15. Steven and I have known of each other since we were kids, throughout school since I was about 7 I've been close friends with his older brother Chris who if is ever mentioned again will be known as Ted (his nickname).
16. Steven and I have a day known as 'the day I never left' basically I came round one day and never left simple huh? He asked me to move in a week later, told me he loved me the week after :)
17. We got engaged in Rome on the highest natural point, 5 months into our relationship. The view was breathtaking.
18. I have the most gorgeous nephew called Connor or as I have lovingly nicknamed him since he was born 'Spud'.
19. I have had many nicknames growing up, 'skinny' off my dad, 'felicity fernackerpan' off my grandad (dont ask I never got chance to ask why), 'space monkey' off my mates at college and 'tinkerbell' off pretty much everyone else I go by tink now, except brown sugar she calls me 'elastigirl' for some reason haha. 'trouble' off my uncle colin, 'twig/twiglet' off Bobs and off my husband Steven I get 'poly bear' :)
20. I tend to name my friends after food. Shelly is 'kit kat', Jade is 'pie', Emz is 'soup', Guy D is 'pudding', Emma is 'brown sugar', yet Guy H is 'jew' as he's jewish and Bewsey is 'fat boi' only I can call him that however.



The view ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment