Thursday 30 August 2012

creepshow mother bitches

Was just finally uploading my photos from the Creepshow gig I went to in York with fat boi at the beginning of the month, and thought why not post some of them here?

So me and fat boi went off to York to see the Creepshow that has been established. We also had cocktails at the evil eye lounge. We met the band! You can see photos if you don't believe me. I not only met the band I created a mosh pit with Kenda the lead singer, they dedicated their song 'the garden' to me and they dedicated their last song to me and fat boi which was 'rue morgue radio', I even got Kenda's airline ticket which she got the band to sign. They signed a towel which the bouncers stole off me. Fat boi got hit on by the bar maid but he forgot to get her last name and her number dumbass... 






2nd best night of my life that was first being my night do at my wedding. I've seen some  of my favourite bands  and this by far was the BEST gig I've ever been too!                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment