Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Burgh!

Once again I have had an amazing weekend away with Steven in Edinburgh for the german christmas market. I got to see 2 of my best friends that live there. Darren and Cait.
I spent ages saving for this weekend as a late birthday present for Steven. A fair few of us went, my brother and his girlfriend, josh, gary and his girlfriend yvonne. 
I was so glad we got to see the fireworks from the castle as they celebrated St Andrews day. I had been bigging the fireworks up from when I saw them last. They were all the big BANG ones which Steven loves.
We wandered the market, had a hot chocolate in a novelty mug, I went ob the merry go round and then to a pub. On the saturday we went to the castle as bobs and josh hadnt been before. We then went to Frankensteins pub for food before doing some shopping then back to the hotel to get ready for our night out. We had an amazing night drinking cocktails and watching Frankenstein come out via a generator and lowered down on a slab he sat up then twitched then laid down again. Believe me when I say it was OUTSTANDING!
We went round a couple of museums too.
I love Scotland and go every year and to go with friends and family made it even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment