Monday 5 November 2012

Husbands growing old day

On Saturday (3/11) It was the most amazing man in my life's birthday he's the grand old age of 24! I didn't take many photos but this is how the day went.
First as soon as it hit midnight I jumped him shouting happy birthday here's your presents lol. We randomly ended up in Frankie and Benny's and were there for what felt like an eternity. They took forever with drinks and food. The only good thing was a waitress had asked if it was a special occasion since there was a big group of us and I said oh it was my husbands birthday, so they brought him a free sundae with a candle and balloons lol. He then went to see silent hill 2 with his brother and his girlfriend and my brother and his girlfriend. I refused to go. Silent hill scares me lol.

His non alcoholic beverage! it had passion fruit I had to buy him it!

His birthday sundae

My fave person looking happy with his balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment